View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 03:11 AM   #7
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Thanks Shellie and Polly for the mention of my Pretty Woman card. Made my Sunday morning happy. Thanks Brenda for your time.

These are some cards I favored this week:

birds are singing asbrewer by asbrewer - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Heather T's Winter Ledge tutorial by stiz2003 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Shabby Music by kyann22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Wishing you well by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1201A & CC396 Chevron Vase by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT1219 LL's I Believe in Jennifer by muzbysmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gold Dusted Butterfly by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
MMTPT219, Knitted socks for Jennifer by kokirose - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simply dotty by Geri Glynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Simply Nicole by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I fell in love with this beautiful card.
Sunshine by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
~All Thanks and Praise~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1211/WT396 Keep Fighting Bubbles by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Today's Witch by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fall WT396 by Dara - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1211 & WT396 Hello by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Monster Mash by mamaxsix - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT396 Origami Christmas Tree by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is one amazing card.
Glitter Glass Butterfly - TLLB by 3 Little Love Bugs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Witch Boots by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Witch Decor IC358 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hope Is The Thing by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for all the INSPIRATION!!!!