View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 11:21 PM   #5
jasonw1
Proud Fan Club Member

Busy week which included getting to go to the Ontario Scrapbook Convention! Crack for Crafters....SOOOO much fun. Finally some cooler weather for us including some rain!

Here are my favorites for this week.

~Flawless Refuge~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

chicks rule by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC398 Sweet Chloe by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS191 Plaid Holly by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Love Is Like A Butterfly by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wishing you well by mother's daughter - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS191 triple challenge by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding card by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CottageCutz Victorian Bird Bath by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Embossed gate-fold wedding card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Silver lace flourish card by Daizy-Mae - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC398...Make A Wish by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Model Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT1210 Heart Shape card by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Golden Anniversary by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Cuteness WT396 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

His Dream Birthday by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MMTPT217 Dear Dorothea by Arizona Maine - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

with gratitude by limedoodle - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Fall by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A138 Negative Branches by laurenscraft - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

HYCCT12012, IC358, Pretty Woman by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Glitter Glass Butterfly - TLLB by 3 Little Love Bugs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

That Beautiful Ornament Keepsakes Holiday Ornament by sarahsinkspot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy 1st Ann. to Alexa and Alan... by From Leanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I am sure I missed many wonderful works of art this week, so I look forward to viewing everyone's favorites!

Once again I want to thank the team of notifiers. We all appreciate the time they dedicate to bring joy and smiles to those who are in the favorites!

Happy Sunday!
Peggy
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!