View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:37 PM   #3
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default FAVS

Ah so many beauties, SO little time.....but I did find these treasures that I'd like to share and hope you do the same -- waiting to see all that I missed! Hope you enjoy these pretties and creative wonders .....

~A Cheery Happy Birthday!~ by glowbug - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Cottage by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Neutral Inspiration by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bushel Of Blessings by busyhoneybee - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding card by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thankful For You by Suzan L - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Breast Cancer Think Pink Cupcake Box , Cake Topper & Mini Card Gift Set by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and inside: Breast Cancer Think Pink Cupcake Box , Cake Topper & Mini Card Gift Set by cabiotse - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS191 Plaid Bow by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

JUGS157 - White Birthday by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Snow Fun shadow-box card by debdeb - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

MOJO262 - For a Deer Friend by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Roses Card No.17 by travel124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

From this day forward...... by NEEDMORESPACE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Fashion Witch by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

The Fashion Witch by Castlepark - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween 'Flower' Wreath by flowerbugnd1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ISSC37 Sparkling Season by knightrone - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~And your Lil Dog too!~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC398...Make A Wish by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Geese Flying by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wedding Anniversary by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Creatures of the Night by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to All who share! - we appreciate your inspiration!
Thanks to All who contribute to this thread - You bring many a smile and warm heart!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!