View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #183
Jill with a G
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via AIM to Jill with a G

I have a Cricut Imagine. It was a wonderful gift from my hubby. He thought the more expensive Cricut would be the better one. I actually wanted a Cricut Expression. But you never kick a gift horse in the mouth especially when DH thought it would be exactly what I wanted. I like my Imagine, but it is a little tricky to operate perfectly. I have more fun with it when I scrapbook. I like big letters on my scrapbook pages. I like different fonts too. I also love that I can update my Cricut at Cricut.com and get cool new features. I also like Cricut Craftroom.com and link my Cricut to the online craftroom and design away! That being said, I don't use the Cricut that much for my cards. It can help make a bunch of one design for mass productions such as Christmas cards. They have such cute Christmas designs. For my cards, I love my stamps, punches, tools and papers. Textures are so fun on cards. Spellbinders are my favorite dies for cards. Maybe it's the sizes, but they work so well with card making. I budget my stuff too, so I don't have every Spellbinder I really want, so maybe for Christmas I'll ask for some specific Spellbinders and some specific Cricut cartridges. I just have fun with both!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!