View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 05:11 AM   #945
Susanne527
Watercolor Wizard

Ever been awaken by a dog staring you in the face on your side of the bed? Literally, his chin resting a couple of inches from my face--breathing! haha Ya know the feeling like someone is breathing and staring at you? haha...only really-really in your face up close? haha Well, that is how my morning started-Muddy had to go out at 7 sharp!(My first thought was NO..not today--I get to sleep in today!) Tom's face was under a pillow and well, I was the good guy this morning! They said we were having our first "frost" and sure enough 33 degrees instead of slippers, I put on boots for the first time this season!

Already the house is partially empty-Tom and Muddy to his office, Patrick to the health club--me having another cup of coffee! I have to say I am loving these blue skies and cool weather!

Denise--so glad to see you again--feel like you have been so busy with your crew--it's good to hear from you!

Patti--I am with you, you might as well stay later--you are already there and awake right?! (Easy for me to say since I was all cuddly at home in bed!!! haha)

Where has Jessica been? Wiggy has the Nov image across the hall--has she been around?

Well, I learned through the family grapevine that one of my older brothers Ray-- moved back to AZ from FL...but his wife stayed in FL. (dum-de-dum-dum) Now, as a typical guy he is not talking about this to anyone--and me being the typical communicator in the family...I jotted him a 'catch up' hard copy letter with a card and some family pictures to break the ice! I so hope he shares what is going on in his life. It's like a big pink elephant in the room and no one is talking about it? None of us are very close to this SIL, by her doing--so leave it to me to burst into his life and see if he's doing okay! Funny how I am urged by my sisters to 'go ahead Susie...you are good at this'..kind of like..Go, make a fool of yourself-we're used to it!!! haha Hey, it's his choice--if he responds at all or at least we don't have to "pretend" and keep the pink elephant on a leash! Right? His wife is quite the character-so, ya never know, maybe they are just taking a "break" from one another? "Tom, yeah, I'm tired of this..think I'll move back to Chicago--see ya!!! Oh I should not make fun...but really, like we are not going to notice? Enough rambling...

Have a fabulous Saturday everyone--my first errand is the PO to mail goodies!

www.quillingfancy.blogspo*****m
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!