View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:56 AM   #180
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Hi
That was sewnmachine with the T cards. Not to step on anybodys toes but I stay away from that kind of thing.

There are so many beautiful cartridges you can't blame a person for wanting them! I was mostly saying that if a person is hung up on the cartridge purchasing, only a few really are needed.
You really had my attention with the M.S. punches! I was almost at a ban situation with them. haha A few friends of mine were experiencing theirs going dull before other punches would(even with foil or wax paper)so I feared investing in them for myself. I was an EK and Fiskars fan and then found out EK also makes the M.S punches! I don't know if EK slacks in the design change between the 2 or if maybe they really have improved. So anyway, I have been thinking lately maybe I should give them a try because I think they are beautiful.
Oh sewn I am sorry. I want to see your Tarot collection. I know how to read. I was really sick. When I am sick I don't know how to read.

MS Punches- I loves them. I don't have a huge collection like some of my friends. I have quite a few.

My DH & I were talking about punches the other day. Actually we were talking about how nice Tim Holtz stuff is made and then we went to punches.

My favorite punch lines hands down are Stampin Up & Martha Stewart. Both are made my EK Success. The punches are well made, can do heavy duty work. Heavy duty is a must when I buy tools. I am very frugal. This is where spending more money is better than hitting the cheaper route.

I have some EK Success punches. I don't like their border punches. I think they are made flimsy. The metal seems flimsy. I do have some regular hand punches. The hand punches are better made but the quality is still not up to par like SU & MS.

Fiskars- Forget it! Most horrible punches I have ever owned. I have a few Fiskars punches but no borders.

I have donated a lot of punches or gave them away due to bad quality. The punch shatters on me. I had a lovely Fiskars border punch that shattered on me, shot a spring in my eye and cut open my finger. I was cutting vellum. Vellum? Seriously? A punch breaks on vellum.

I also love Marvy Uchida punches.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!