Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #2750
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Paige, thank you! You made my day. I try to be fair. I had my barking moments and melt down too over the years. I have always said owning a die cutter is like owning a sewing machine. You have to buy the one that best fits your personality. Cricut fills a lot of niches for a lot of people.

The one big mistake PC did was they made the Cricut community into a family. Then they hurt their family. Now, they are trying to make it into a company. I do like the new CEO's approach. I don't expect him to understand the level of family that PC created. Poor man was at Logitech at the time, lol. A lot of Cricut users do love their machines and are so happy with them. A lot of us do take what PC has done personally and are really hurt by it. This is a company that went to CHA and has a big dinner ball. They have the Circle where many of the members are close to each other. This is a company that has cruises. Then they turn around and do all these screwy things. It's psychology 101 that the customers are going to feel part of a community with PC. It is understandable when PC turns like the mean drunk uncle at your wedding party your going to be extremely hurt and upset.

The Cricut itself is a great machine and a little workhorse. The cartridges are gorgeous even the little kiddie ones, lol. It's a fun machine to work with. I want the Cricut to stay in the market. If I had the money I would buy PC, seriously. My first thing I would do is bring the Coluzzle back, lol.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!