View Single Post
Unread 10-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #65
Die Cut Diva

Originally Posted by Arizona View Post
Well, it looks like I'm now going to have to seriously consider whether to go with the Zing or Cameo. I literally have thousands of silhouette files so I'll just have to keep my SD for those, and get the Zing for bigger projects.
Originally Posted by gale View Post
Technically, you could cut other things with them. You would have to do a fill in silhouette studio, screen shot, and then trace in another program. It would definitely be something I would do as I need them and not all at once.
I'll be posting a method of converting your .studio files to .svg on my blog. I'm hoping to have the tutorial finished and up on my blog by Sunday. So those of us with a few files (I have over 1200) can use other cutting software. I'm hoping by early spring I will be the proud owner of a new Zing - which uses MTC - and will still be able to use the Silhouette files I purchased.

Also, I'll be posting a tutorial on my method to fix Silhouette print & cut. Its been an issue with it not lining up for a lot of users, and I finally sat down and bashed out a method today that will give virtually perfectly aligned print & cuts.

So if you're interested, check my blog Sunday afternoon (I sleep late on the weekends )
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!