View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:07 PM   #446
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

I've done pretty well with pain generally, but about 10 years ago I had a kidney stone and OH MY WORD! I've given birth to 9 1/2 lb babies with no pain meds, but that little bit of grit getting stuck was the worst pain ever. Dealt with the pain for several days and came to understand how people can mistakenly get hooked on their pain meds. My husband noticed I was clock-watching and getting ready to pounce on taking my next dose and asked if I was in pain....I wasn't, but I didn't want to be...ever again! Anyway, several days of chronic pain was a good wake up call to give me more understanding of what others go through on a daily basis. I also get migraines monthly and don't know how a friend of mine who has had chronic migraines for a few years now manages to keep going....can't imagine that life-interference on a daily basis.
Made a bunch of cards yesterday for a local store that was putting up a display at a Taste and Trade Expo (here's their booth with 2 of the cards hanging...delivered the others after the pictures were already up) and helped my son get some furniture for his house and now I'm behind again! Time to fix some supper and put my mind on show tunes!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!