View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #4042
canada goose
Insane Embellisher

Default Young and the Restless

I read that Summer is being re-cast so we know she will survive. Did not want to to go through another Cassie storyline wth Nick if they decided she was leaving.

Cant think of who Sharons next hook up will be, unless its someone that she has been involved with before. I read that there will be several newcomers but they all appear to be younger, but how much can you believe in a soap mag. AS long as she does not get back with Adam or Nick , but it may just be Tucker. Not many age appropriate men in GC amd dont think Neil would be interested.

As far as the trial there is nothing stopping Chris and Paul from bringing a civil suit against Phyllis, and there is still the possible charge of moving a dead body to contend with. Of course we all suspected this would happen but seriously I think we coold have come up with a better conclusion.....unless the best is yet to come.

So far she has lost her husband, her daughter hates her, and her son barely tolerates her etc etc. Curious how both of Nicks last two wives have turned into a couple of pariahs.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!