View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 01:36 AM   #178
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by opal777 View Post
Paige, I had to laugh when I read your reply about self control. If that is the case, then my Cricut friends are ALL addicts....LOL. I use the Pazzles Inspiration and Martha Stewart punches....depending on circumstances at crops. Sometimes, there is room form my machine while at other times, there isn't...and so I use the punches. When I got my cutting machine, I didn't throw the babies (punches) out with the bath water. As a result, I have been redoing my craftroom to make room for MY addictions...papercrafting, sewing, knitting, and painting...an all purpose room full of addictions!
Your not a real Cricut user if your not an addict, ROFL! Your not a real Martha Stewart punch user if your not an addict, lol. You know, I have one of the Martha Stewart cake cartridges, lol. I prefer her punches. It's that clean edge thing. I adore her punches.

Disclaimer- I am teasing Cricut girls. I know a lot of Cricut girls who only own five cartridges and make stunning things. I know girls who own all three hundred and hardly use the cartridges.

I own a lot of cartridges but I have been collecting seven years. I use my Cricut differently than most Cricut users. Hence big cartridge collection because it was a need in my arsenal toolbox. My friends RPG so I take my Cricut with me and make the displays. I make Jolees' embellishments. I make other embellishments, Kawaii artwork, Mixed Media, etc....

I have a friend who scrapbooks and she has three cartridges and her creations are just WOW! She would find it silly to own a Hello Kitty cartridge when all she does is titles. She uses DS and manipulates her designs when she wants something custom.

I love collections. I love my art studio. My DH & I are buying a home soon and the first remodel project will be a greenhouse. We collect plants.

Paige- Jealous of your Tarot collection. I love to see it. I have a Brian Froud set. Did you see the Jasmine Beckett Griffith set? It's at Barnes & Noble.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!