View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #62
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by gale View Post
Ok that makes sense then. Why bother discontinuing one and introducing another almost the same? Still sounds like provo craft to me.
Gale, I thought that too. It's ProvoCraft redux. The crazy angel policy made me think that. Now, this Portrait release. I tried to buy an SD when my other one broke. The prices were outrageous. I bought the Cameo instead. Now, Silhouette comes out with the SD all over again. Thank you for posting that.

Before I posted this I went over to Graphtec America to see if I could find specs on the Cameo and their other cutters. I was really wanting to know if this is a 330GSM machine. I was wondering if it's a hybrid cutter of the other Graphtec.

There is a PDF spec sheet for the Cameo. I am putting this in bold to highlight

The Cameo is 210gf Here's the spec sheet- Graphtec America: Cutting Plotters, Vinyl Cutters, InkJet Printers, Wide Format Image Scanners, Data Loggers, Acquisition platforms, Electronic Testing Instruments, Cameo Cutter Scroll all the way to the bottom and it's a PDF.

Here's Graphtec's official American site- Graphtec America: Cutting Plotters, Vinyl Cutters, InkJet Printers, Wide Format Image Scanners, Data Loggers, Acquisition platforms, Electronic Testing Instruments, Craft Robo, Silhouette Craft Cutter, Cameo™ Personal Cutter

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!