View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:15 PM   #176
sewnmachine
Polyshrink Goddess

Opal,

That sounds like a dream come true. To have everything in one room........ oh!

My sewing room is in my sons old bedroom. It's packed. I have 11 sewing machine, 3 sergers and an embroidery machine. Not to mention the fabric.

My paper crafting is in my daughters old bedroom. It has more space than my sewing room, but it also houses my yarns, more fabric and then of course all the desk space for paper crafting.

My tarot deck collection is in my enormous hutch in my dining room. Also there is a large assortment of tarot related books..... plus of course the dining room table.

Finally my piano, keyboard, 3 guitars, Irish whistles, zither and stacks of sheet music are in my "living room". Plus one of my daughters cellos. No tv's. All music.

It would be wonderful to at least combine my sewing and paper crafting together in one room

On topic of the original post - I haven't bought a die or a punch since I got my Cricuts. I still have all the one's I've bought - but I really don't use them. And I don't even glance at them in the stores anymore. I love my Cricuts. But I need to get faster at using them. The Gypsy does a pretty good job, and I love Cricut Craft Room - but I can waste alot of time just browsing through the handbooks to pick a design. That never happened when I was using Nesties. I knew what I had, and I grabbed it.