View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #175
opal777
Glitter Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
I was going back and was reading these post and really like your fair honest review!
I totally agree about how some of the dies are just the best for the edges!! I think of Spellbinders sealing the edge nice! haha
I bought a used Cricut Create and absolutly love it!! But also agree that I think no matter which machine you go with, your going to experience at times a rough edge or something because you don't get blade setting or pressure just right for type of paper or card stock being used. I would love a have a Silhouette too if I can find a good deal on a used one. Let me know if anybody has a good working one they want to sell.

As far as the Cricut cartridges taking up space(other comments above)...that's only because the collectors want them. I have found out quickly there are only a few cartridges that are needed to really have a huge selection of patterns. So if I end up buying anymore than those it's my own fault for lacking self control. haha I really love what I have and can use it along with my stamping and other projects.
Paige, I had to laugh when I read your reply about self control. If that is the case, then my Cricut friends are ALL addicts....LOL. I use the Pazzles Inspiration and Martha Stewart punches....depending on circumstances at crops. Sometimes, there is room form my machine while at other times, there isn't...and so I use the punches. When I got my cutting machine, I didn't throw the babies (punches) out with the bath water. As a result, I have been redoing my craftroom to make room for MY addictions...papercrafting, sewing, knitting, and painting...an all purpose room full of addictions!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!