Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:19 PM   #10838
sempermom
Hardware Hotshot

Hi Girls,

Kerriann.....men go though MANopause! seriously, they go through SOMETHING, thats for real! crush up some midol and add to his dinner, LOL......

it is rather easy here to obtain a weapon, but there is talk about making stricter rules
due to the shootings we have been having....the bad have to ruin it for the good! i believe in the right to own them, and also to use them to protect ones family should the need arrise.....however, i also believe there needs to be tougher punishment for those who use them to do evil..........

Laurie, i hope Chey feels better very quickly, i hate that they cant talk to us to tell us how they really feel......you know?! poor babys

VikkiJo.......OMG poor chipmunks, ROFLMBO...... but,those muskrats are bad news and i hope you get rid if them all....nasty creatures!!

Caesar had his check up today, he did very well and is good til next fall except for Jan when we sched his nueter appt. he weighs a whopping 5pnds 8 1/2 ounces, LOL....the vet said he is sure he also has siamese in him due to his markings and the crossy eyes.......which is just fine with us, LOL............... he is napping now from his shots and the nasal thing.......

i put chili in the crock this morn, Robert will have chili cheese fries and i will build nachos

not much planned for tomorrow, hope to get creative

we watched Prometheus on ppv last nite, it is a tie in to the Aliens series, was pretty good

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!