View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #4483
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by smriti View Post
Sorry to hear that you'd such a rough time! When I've one of such days, I just walk off from my crafting and read a book or watch TV till I've forgotten the pains

I do that too, just get away from the mess. I just wanted to be done with them though. But now I am (for now at least!). I forgot I had rollow candy at home to do some up as snowmen too. But those roll on, not fold on, so I think I'll be good for that.

I had a hard time finding mittens though. I had a couple left over from last year (and pieces too) and I found some at the dollar store, but WalMart and Target didn't have cheap ones. And the dollar store didn't have really cute colorful ones (lots in kids sizes but not adults). I had a kid size at home but it didn't really fit around the little bar (and then I lost it, really I lost that pair of mittens - I have no idea where it went and its kind of freaking me out - it should be right at my craft table, or in the garbage (cause I cut it) but nope. hmmmmm I must be losing it more than I thought).

The dollar store had loads of ones where you can wear them fingerless too but I assume once you cut that, they would fall apart - the top comes down so its fingerless. I stayed away from them just cause I wasn't sure if they would stay together.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!