View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #195
arlenevita
Gallery Gazer

I have nothing! Tummy's Been feeling off all week...I'm tired of not knowing what to eat! Plus I'm trying to prep lots of shoebox projects for our day of making massive quantities of holiday cards for the troops on Saturday. Sunday-Friday are going to be crazy prepping for Rochester! Sunday Cindy, Bonnie, and Linda came over to sort cards that people have donated this past year. Last night I went to bed and napped after work for a couple of hours. Last night and tonight I folded hundreds of card bases. I also did some punching with my fancy corner chompers. Tomorrow and Friday nights I need to go through everything and pack them. Luckily I only have to drive 5 miles away to the VFW Saturday! Oh plus I have to finish 10 ATCs for an online swap...what was I thinking??? Nothing like last minute to jump start creativity! I have been throwing things into two unloved boxes as I come across them in my search for stuff for troop cards.

Nancy, boy or girl??? A friend is having a boy tomorrow on 10/11/12...hoping all goes well for a healthy baby!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!