View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #1557
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Oh no family... luckily our family does not want it lol its a very small house originally built in 1926 ( so we fixed up every single thing in it) its really darling... but also something like 850 sq. feet... so, anyways everyone old enough to have a house family has one of their own.

so one of the people hubs knows his girlfriend is looking for a house ( Im leary of this one) and the other one is someone we know has a single mexican lady with one son looking for a house... (neither of these thrill me but, I have not met them either)
that is all I know about either of these people. for some reason people we know get excited when they know we are getting ready to rent it again. ( it has you know build in window seats and cool stuff old houses have) wood floors. big windows. its a corner lot so thats as big as they get in the city limits and it has a detatched garage... so, its a good set up for people who dont want a huge house. and we rent it fairly cheap to ( for around here standards) so we dont have a huge turn-over rate.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!