Thread: Copic Ap
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
franb63
Die Cut Diva

Default Copic Ap

Tonight I was on Pinterest looking up storage for them and yes I ran across a LOT .. this one in particular and I fell in love with it so I was reading the comments and this particular comment :

Sue K said...

What a great idea! Thought I don't have this many yet, I made a foam board divider grid that fit into a small tote to hold my Copics. Your concept looks so pretty with the color families separated. I could see using a glitter paint to bling it up a bit, although for my scrap space I'd go with a shiny red enamel.

Also, if anyone is interested, my husband has created a free smartphone app for tracking which Copic markers you have. You can check it out here: Copic Marker Colors iPhone Application

caught my eye.. so I went and put in the URL and let me tell you I did it and OMG what a lifesaver THIS will be ..

Right now I carry a piece of paper with some of the markers I want.. but THIS? KUDOS the the person who did this!!!

Just thought I would pass it on.. and no I do not know these people.. I just happen across it and thought I would pass it on