View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 06:53 PM   #97
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Tyler Tucker has made a journal update:

HELLO TYLER'S UPDATE

WE TOOK TYLER TO SEE THE SURGEON HERE IN GREENVILLE WHO LOOKED AT HIS JAW AND SAID THAT THE REASON HE IS HURTING SO BADLY IS BECAUSE HIS FACE GOING SIDEWAYS AGAIN. IT IS PULLING THE OTHER SIDE SO IT IS MAKING BOTH SIDES HURT. HE SAID HE HAS NO IDEA WHY TYLER'S JAW IS SWELLING LIKE IT IS. HE GAVE HIM STRONGER PAIN MEDICATION AND WAS CALLING DR RODRIGUEZ SO NOW WE PLAY THE WAITING GAME. I HOPE WE HEAR SOON FROM DR RODRIGUEZ.

I HATE THAT TYLER HAS TO STAY ON MEDICATION TO KEEP FROM HURTING SO MUCH. HIS LEGS ARE STILL HURTING AND HE GOES BACK TO DOCTOR BECKISH ON THE 16TH TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO ABOUT HIS LEG. I HATE THAT HE IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND SCHOOL HOWEVER, THEY ARE SETTING UP HOME BOUND FOR HIM.

I JUST WISH I KNEW HOW TO HELP TYLER. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. TYLER IS FACING MORE SURGERY AND HAS A LONG WAY TO GO. I KNOW GOD IS HEARING YOUR PRAYERS SO PLEASE KEEP PRAYING. TYLER IS LOOKING WEAK AND REALLY TIRED ALL THE TIME. MAYBE IT IS FROM THE PAIN KILLERS. TYLER IS ONE STRONG KID WITH 54 SURGERIES AND HE IS STILL FIGHTING, WHAT A TROOPER HE IS.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE THAT MADE HIS BIRTHDAY A GREAT SUCCESS. HE LOVED ALL THE GIFTS AND CARDS. THANK YOU SO MUCH - YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT HAS HELP TYLER. TYLER KNOWS THAT THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT LOVE AND CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO HIM. THANKS TO THE LADY THAT JUST DONATED A TRAILER LOAD OF STUFF FOR TYLER'S UPCOMING YARD SALE. ALL OF THIS HELPS SO MUCH. TYLER IS SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU ALL ARE HELPING HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

THANKS TO TYLER'S SCHOOL, HIS TEACHERS AND STAFF, THEY LOVE TYLER SO MUCH. THIS IS AN AMAZING SCHOOL - EVEN THE KIDS STOP ME AND TELL ME THEY LOVE TYLER AND THAT THEY PRAY FOR HIM.

TYLER'S DAD IS STILL IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT IS BETTER AND WALKING AROUND. HE HAD FALLEN AND FRACTURED HIS BACK IN TWO PLACES A FEW WEEKS AGO. TYLER'S BROTHERS AND NATHAN ARE DOING OK. GOD BLESS ALL TYLER'S ANGELS OUT THERE, WE LOVE YOU ALL
TYLER AND NANNY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!