Thread: No More Drama
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:56 PM   #10832
Kerriannb
Crimping Master

Hi all,

It started to rin during the night and is still going. I hope it lasts for a few days because everything is so dry. The grumpy Hubby won't be so pleased though.

I got lots of housework done yesterday. Even got rid of cobwebs. I have a load of washing to fold and iron and then it is all up to date.

Des is bringing the camper trailer in today so that we can change the rego over and he can show me a few things. Now that I think about it I might call him and get him to do it tomorrow as it won't be much fun in the rain.

I have a cranky Husband at the moment. I don't know if he is having a mid life crisis or something but he is cranky all the time. I've given up talking to him any more thatn I need to because he gets cranky at everything I say. He seems to think there is a conspiracy out there making his days ****ty. I think he needs a week off, but he won't let himself do it. He is tired won't say no to anything that anyone asks him to do (except me!) No idea how to get him out of this funk. Ignoring him doesn't work because I then get into trouble for ot talking to him. And they reckon women are moody! We are going to see Jersey Boys on Saturday night, so hopefully that will cheer him up. Problem is we were asked to babysit Annabelle and Fynlay the same night and he is cranky about that. I think he thinks Peta and Des did it because they knew we were going out and they know how much he loves having the kids. Honestly, this is the way is mind is working at the moment...... He is driving me mental!

I am working through more of the craft projects that I have collected. I am doing a little house and a book that folds out with a house inside at the moment. I will post pictures of them all soon, I promise.

Anyway, I need to do a few things before Bug gets up. Talk soon....

Because I Can........

Check out my blog http://adayinthebrownhouse.blogspot.com.au
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!