View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #280
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

I think I remember on one of these threads that stores (and I remember it being Office Max) either stopped cutting altogether or cut smaller stacks. They were shifting and the customer probably then got free pads again to cut again. I've never had them cut down to size. I bought some before that were already cut to size and paid about 50 cents for each pad (which are still sitting at home to put ito dvd cases that I bought at the same time). I also remember seeing on one of these sites that WalMart's 5x7 weren't actually that size, and were smaller and did fit without cutting into some of the cases people were using. I haven't checked that out but it may be worth a trip there with a case to see if they fit better.

It makes it hard to sell these items if you have to pay $1 just to get it to fit into the case you are using or making for it.

The other reason I didn't really do up the other ones for the sale is what does the customer do with it when the pad is empty - go get one cut for it? I suppose some would.

I am going to mine up this year for my last sales so I can at least do something with them!

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!