View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #5
corkey
Rubber Obsessor

I did better than call her, I went up to her store and asked her about it, she said she never had a sample of such a card at the show, so anyway I was browsing her store and found a couple of flower stamps and some adhesive and as I was about to check out I noticed the card on her display shelf in back of the counter. I said that's the card I was talking about and the image is what I wanted to buy. She looked really sick (I mean she looked so pale I knew I had caught her in a fib) then she told me it was a card she had received last year for Christmas and has no idea what the image is or who made it. I asked if she couldn't ask the lady who sent her the stamp and she said it wouldn't be polite, she couldn't do that. So I left wishing I had taken my camera with me so I could at least have a picture of it. Got home and duhhhh it dawned on me that I could have taken it with my cell. I'm going back this weekend and get a picture of it if she hasn't put it away. I sure don't understand why she felt she couldn't ask but I give up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!