Hershey bar snowmen
Last year was my first attempt at the snowmen. I read about them so much that I finally convinced myself to try them at the only sale I did. They turned out cute and I sold them for $2.50 each. I sold about 30 of the 48 that I had done. I used regular copy paper because I had trouble getting the card stock to wrap neatly. I used sticky strip (red line tape) to hold the paper in place and I did not glue my little hats at all. I tied the scarves. I did use a bit of sticky strip on the bottom and crimped the end to keep the bar from slipping out. I did not have any problem with keeping the hats on or with smudging, etc. I had them in a double row in a plastic box that kept them tidy and I added more as they sold. I, too, put them near the center of the table out of the reach of smaller hands. I am doing them again this year and will likely make them the same way as last year, but I plan to make more this time since I will be doing another sale. I worked on hats tonight and have them all stitched, but it takes me forever to get them fringed, tied, and cuffed! Last year I used wire to wrap the fringe. This year I am using those tiny rubber bands that are almost clear and they are much cheaper and faster than the wire. Good luck everyone!