View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:09 AM   #695
pigtail1
Die Cut Diva

i see we have all had some busy times lately...life truly is a continual surprise party eh?

Donna..exercise..hmm...i need to get back to my yoga..maybe your efforts will fuel mine

Cheryl..is this move a PCS?...(permanent change of station...for the non-military)...good luck with everything...it is hard with teens to move...the end of the world in their eyes...how are they going to handle the zombie apocalypse?

Carolina: good luck to you with your move a well...from Canada to Texas...wow!...that will be a big cultural change

Dh has set his retirement date and is now (in military parlance) a "short-timer"...basically he has leave to use or lose and so is taking time off..aka being under foot...the retirement ceremony is set for the week of thanksgiving...as if that week isn't crazy enough with the holiday and the dgd's birthday...we will have a houseful...of course the teen dd/step-daughter only wants to stay 3 days...leave the day before thanksgiving to get back to her friends (and not leave her mom alone for the holiday)..the out-laws and the ds/step-son will stay a week...yay!...it will be so good to see them...something to really be thankful for...i know i will blog about it all...i need to make the programs for the ceremony...they won't be fancy..

off to visit blogs...be safe/be well
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!