View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #4459
mrussom
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc magnolia View Post
Can you help me price the junior legal pad holders?

If we sell cards for 4.00, a legal pad holder should sell for more, because you have to buy the pads right? So I was thinking of 6.00 to 7.50 for this style: Magnolia's Place: Search results for Junior Legal Pad Cover and Post-it Note Holder Revisited

For the CD holders, there's not as much work involved, BUT you have to spend 1.30 for the CD case and then the price of the pad. So.... I don't know what to charge for this style. More than the cardstock style? Less? The same?
Magnolia's Place: Notepad Holders

What do y'all think??

I can't help you on the pricing of these, but wanted to say that they are very nice. I have not tried those CD notebooks but I just love them.

I bought some metal cases a few year back that came with notepads (cut down a bit) to fit inside. Made them for my sisters, and the rest just sit there, waiting for a home.

I think I will make them this year, for a sale at a friend's house. But those are hard to price as well. I think the case was a couple of bucks with the pad but I can't remember. So I was going to charge around $10 for them, all done up super pretty like.

MY GALLERY
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!