View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 12:07 AM   #17
cat_woman
Die Cut Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
I love Recollections. It's my favorite cardstock. Cuts like a dream in my die cutters. I also like it for stamping. The only thing I wish Recollections would do is sale packs of individual black cardstock. I am always running out of black. I like their DP too. They are coming out with some really cut designs.
They do have packs of black now. I saw them yesterday when I was there. What they had in the store I was in for single colour packs where white, black, ivory, and red. I really like the patterned paper as well. They do have some really pretty designs. I had to stop myself because they had it on sale - 5 sheets for $2. I have sooo much paper to use up and it co-ordinates with all the Bazzill paper I have for scrapbooking.

I made a card tonight and used the ivory as a base and it stands up perfectly fine. Of course, its not like 6 layers with buttons and flowers and bling on it. Its only 3 layers with a bow and a tag. I also cut the tag on my CraftRobo just because it does cut so nice, so I could go with a fancier tag. I can't post a pic right now because its for someone and I want to wait until they get it. I'm going to make some more cards tomorrow using the Recollections cardstock for a base that I'll be able to post to show that it doesn't sag under "normal" conditions (I don't know if its a fair metric to consider myself or the cards I make "normal" )

Last edited by cat_woman; 10-09-2012 at 12:11 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!