View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Red face PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 5 – TASK 2 (OCT. 2012)

Here we are—week two of the October progressive challenge! We’ll be adding some fun goodies to our pages this week!

Don’t know what a Progressive Challenge is? Please go here to learn.

PLEASE NOTE! Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper.

PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE 5 – TASK 2 (OCT. 2012)

• Add clusters comprised of at least two elements each on two of the four corners of the photo .
  • Add one or two embellishments to the horizontal paper strips added in Task 1.
  • Select and copy a portion of the a photo on your page and add it to your background, reducing the opacity to blend it into the paper. (mine: cat eyes.) [Non-digiscrappers might have some trouble doing this part. One idea--If you have a scanner and printer, you could scan your photo and print it on an acrylic sheet, then add to page. Be creative! (You can leave this step out if you'd like.)
  • If desired, add a second blended embellishment to the background (mine: ncat at bottom right).
NOW UPLOAD:

- Remember to first save your page in its original version to maintain your layers, so you'll be able to make additions in Task 3.

- Save your page for the web as a .jpg (600x600 or less) & upload to the Challenge
??-Task ?? Gallery by adding the keyword DGSCPR005Task2 when you upload. Please also post a link to this week’s work in this thread.

MY TASK 2 PAGE

GALLERY

It’s gonna be fun to see everyone’s pages after this task!

Last edited by Lmn; 10-14-2012 at 03:37 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!