Thread: Copic Chatter
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #3983
bejoyce
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessdi69 View Post
It's me again. I have been reading this thread for an hour or more. So much info to take in.

So I am going to ask yet another question. What a pain in the behind I am... lol...

What paper is the best to use for Copics?

About a year ago I went to a lss and bought some paper. It was pretty costly and the drive was over a hour. I have heard some papers bleed through and others don't. So any help will be much appreciated..

Thanks in advance, again!
You'll get lots of opinions on the paper, too. And you're not a pain in the behind. We who love our Copics also love talking about them and anything related!

Copic themselves recommends X-Press-It blending card. I like it fine. You can get it at a good price through Oozak.com (lots of satisfied cusotmers around SCS). Other choices: Neenah Classic Crest Colar White, which I like OK, except that I've had trouble with certain colors, especially reds, bleeding over the outline. I also like Gina K pure luxury white. That one comes in 2 weights. Most of the papers/cardstocks you'll use will bleed through to the back of the sheet, so you'll need to layer. The one exception I've found is that the Gina K heavyweight cardstock is thick enough so that it doesn't bleed through.

I know others have tried some other papers, and I'm sure they'll chime in.
Color Challenge Guest Hostess May-December 2014
QFTD215
Are you Ready for HYCCT?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!