View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #6
cat_woman
Die Cut Diva

I haven't tried it as a base since I usually use white 110#, but I think it would work for light cards. Its the same weight as CTMH cardstock and I know that some people use that for card bases, so I assume the Recollections would work too. I think if I get time today I'm going to give it a try to see how it holds up. It does cut beautifully in the cutting machines and I love it for making flowers. I love the Kraft colour in this cardstock. Its one of the nicest ones I found so far. And I love the brown. Its a really nice cocoa brown. I know last year they had it in single packs, but I've only been able to find it in the colour combo packs lately. I did buy 4 packs of it last year so I have a little bit of those plus some in the new packs I bought yesterday. They have 2 new neutrals combo - a light and dark. There is a dark grey in there that is really really nice. I can see myself making more masculine cards with this one.

Another reason I like the Recollections card stock is the Studio G inks. They match the cardstock and they're cheap. Its pigment ink that actually dries.

Overall, I think they did a nice job revamping the Recollections line.

Last edited by cat_woman; 10-08-2012 at 08:53 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!