View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:00 PM   #85
octoberbabe
Proud Fan Club Member

I haven't had time to get through all of the galleries this week, so I'm sure I would have had a longer list of fav's. But these are some of fav's so far:

HYCCT1201C Look at my costume! by UnderstandBlue - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by UnderstandBlue
Wishing You Everything Good CAS 190 by resqbarbie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by resqbarbie
Show Me What You're Made Of Challenge by nines - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by nines
HYCCT1201A Style by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein
CC395 Up, Up & Away by pawallen142 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by pawallen142
Holiday Hugs by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by pegmac71
HYCCT And She Was Very Brave by artystamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by artystamper
CC395 Plum Butterfly by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by hobbydujour
HYCCT1201C Umbrella for two by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein
SC405-May the shelter... by buzsy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by buzsy
dance by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Miss Minx
Kindness by Kathleen Lammie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Kathleen Lammie
Christmas Weave by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Barbie P
Cute-a-tude by stinkincute - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by stinkincute
WT395 Dasher by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by cathymac
WT395, Sally and her Leaves_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Vicky Gould
CASE Study...My Sweet by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by AndreaEwen
WT395 I'm Batty by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by StampingQueenJar
HYCCT1203, WT395 Friends Odds by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein
Odd numbered Scarecrows by stampin'nana - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by stampin'nana
Christmas Ride by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sillyfilly
HYCCT1201C: Rays of Hope Think PINK! by One Happy Stamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by One Happy Stamper
Rain or Shine by Elizabeta - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers byElizabeta

Wow what a list! Now it's time to get to bed

Mary
Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152
CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!