View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #60
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie leone View Post
Hi Paige! I have not had a chance to try the Copics & S.N. together yet. I was on you tube and they are saying that they are compatible. The person did use them both together! Did you order any S.N. yet? When I was at work last night I was looking at one of the packs I think it was a neutral pack (white,creams, etc.) and it also had a colorless blender in it. I will probably get that one next! $14.99 per pack, less 50% off coupon not bad! Just a little over a dollar per marker! I wish they had the larger packs but they don't!!!
I would think they could be too because they are both alcohol based.
Yes I ordered a few packs today. We were out of town today all day and my dear family let me go into Michaels (I do not have one any closer to me than 1 hour) to get a few supplies and looked for the SN markers there but they didn't have them. So I had to order some. But I did get good deals. The essentials pack was a first choice for me because I needed a blender pen because my Copic brush tip one is messed up so I really needed a blender again.
So I bought some goodies this week and will be anxiously watching the mailbox. lol Just like a kid waiting for a toy to come in. lol
I can't wait to try them!