Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:47 PM   #13866
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shell View Post
That's where my dad was when he died. He was only there for a few days, though. The one we used was a pretty nice place with wonderful, wonderful people.
We are hoping to learn all the details, cost and if Medicare covers it or any of it... Both of the girls see changes and believe he is deteriorating... and are really feeling uncomfortable with being there alone with him...

My heart hurts for them, of course it is bringing back memories but it is also showing them how blessed we were to have the wonderful people and care that we had with their daddy... and to see how others are reacting... Tammy text'd Mike ( dons son ) to let him know the latest thoughts from the nurse...his reply was " I am so sorry for how this must be affecting your families, I will try to call him later to say I love him"" well that just about put her over the edge... she just has no understanding of how a son could be that way... I am so proud of who my girls grew up to be and all they do in life...no they are not perfect, but they do know how to love, and respect and know right from wrong... and always show those they love how much they do love them... I am so blessed to call them my daughters...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 10-07-2012 at 06:55 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!