View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:35 PM   #26
wenchie
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via MSN to wenchie

WOW! Let me say, you ladies have lifted my spirits.

Amber, you have hit the nail on the head and admitting that I have fallen prey to depression is something I have been unwilling to say out loud.

It's been a very difficult and painful climb out, but the journey to recovery would not be possible until I was willing to admit my true circumstance to myself. Depression is not something most, including myself are, willing to admit to have succumbed to. It's for the weak, or so I thought. I pride myself on being strong and having the ability to overcome adversity. What an outrageous notion huh? It's not my nature to be depressed, but I have found myself, nonetheless in the depression arena. It is a disease that I have fought against and resisted for a very long time. I guess one can only fight for so long before it gets the better of you, and once you are able to reconcile the notion that you have this condition, can you step onto the road to recovery. I have spent many months fighting to find a way out back into sunny and happy days and I really believe I am on my way to better days.

Anyways, I don't want to drag anyone down. After nearly a year, I do believe I am on my way back to finding my mojo and thinking about creating again. I made an autumn wreath today, and it is truly horrendous LOL but I made it, and the fact that I did, makes it beautiful to me.

I just wanted to stop in and thank you all for taking the time to post in response and I have enjoyed reading your stories. Thank you all for sharing.

Proud Fan Club Member | My blog: Paper Castle

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!