Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:15 PM   #13855
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Alt View Post
it's my Sunday to work and I'm really wishing I was at home. I have had some ideas lately about how to organize and now I'm in the mood to do them. By next weekend I may have changed my mind about doing anything. Been having alot of ups and downs lately - some pretty deep downs too.

I've got to get the rest of the boxes out of my garage - those are the last of the craft room boxes that Larry delivered. I'm not sure what's in those boxes, so there may be ink or stickles and I sure don't want them to freeze.

Just noticed today that I have an infection started in my right hand. The colder weather has caused some cracks in the skin over my knuckles and lotions/vaseline/etc is not helping and so now the infection has started. Hand is hot to the touch, bright red and starting to swell - good thing I have an MD appointment on Tuesday. Hoping I get antibiotics in me quick enough to avoid having a pic-line for the next 10-14 days. That might interfer with some plans I have for the end of the month.

Oh, no. Not again, Sue. I hope you feel better and that you get meds for that quickly.

Photography Site

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!