View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #59
tutu1960
Pearl-ExPert

Hi Ladies:
Trust you all have had a fantastic weekend...love the cool weather.

Gerry and I got home about an hour ago from a weekend trip to Lakeport. He did the Konocti Challenge, a bike ride around Clearlake. The weather was perfect, we had an awesome room this year at the Skylark Shores Resort. We stayed there last year. This year the room we reserved looked out at the lake, we had a covered patio with a picnic table, portable BBQ and some chairs. We spent yesterday afternoon, after he got back from his ride, sitting on the patio, enjoying the view and the quiet. We reserved the same room for next year.

Well, the signups are closed for this swap. We will making a completed sample and 15 kits. One of our ladies had to drop out. Remember your kits are to have all the stamping, cutting, etc done...we will only be assembling the cards.

I still need to hear who will be drinking coffee...3 have said they will NOT BE DRINKING. ALSO, please try to tell me what you are binging so I have some kind of idea of what we'll have.

If anyone needs directions to the mobile home park, please let me know.

Oh, Lisa...my husband requested a chocolate old fashioned donut...thank you! (He is always willing to help me so it would be good to reward him...lol)

Looking forward to seeing you all!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!