Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 02:07 PM   #13849
Shell
Total Quack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyS1104 View Post
We had a full day. We dashed to a birthday party....just made an appearance for a little boy. He is such a sweetie! Then to our rocket meeting. Then we went to eat with our usual bunch. Good times!

But, on another note.....I had a little accident this morning. I was getting paperwork ready to take to the meeting. Pie was all stirred up...with the cool weather. Just ripping and roaring through the house. Well, he went scooting through my legs just as I was stepping. I tried to catch myself from falling...nope! I twisted my knee big time...and landed "plop" on my fanny!!! Oh, that knee was so sore on the side. I got ice on it after my shower. I've had a brace on it all day. It's one that Jack uses when he bowls. I haven't checked to see what it looks like since we've been home. I was careful on it while we were out. I didn't take the stairs....I took the elevator. Was very careful when I got up and moved. I might not be bowling on Monday...depends on how it is doing. Jack said that it will be sore for 3 days or so. Oh great!

Ouch!!! I'm sorry, Suzy. I hope that it recovers quickly and doesn't cause you any future issues. Take care of yourself!!!

Photography Site

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!