View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #4184
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnaml View Post
Wow those are gorgeous Kathy, You did an excellent job. And lucky you, you have 5 Christmas cards done for this year BONUS!!!!!

Yvonne, I don't know how you do it. Taking all your crafting stuff with you back and forth. I would not know what to take. I am going for a week in November to Georgia and I have no idea what to take. My sister is coming up from Florida to get me and my mom and she said I can take whatever I want to work on. But I feel I would have to take my whole craft room. LOL Give me hints, what do you take. Have fun, you lucky girl you to be able to get away to your own cabin in the woods when you want. I soooooo wish
I actually have nine more. I didn't post all the pictures. My demo is wonderful and also a great friend. We are doing 10 Christmas cards on the 27th and she only charges $10. Yesterday we each designed three Christmas cards and brought the stuff to make them. So all three of us got to make cards, including the demo and no charge. I also loved the first one the most. You should see it in real life! Gorgeous. She said she CASE'd from SCS but made a change or two. I never saw the original, so I am not sure who she CASE'd. Maybe I can find the original with a search.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!