View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
mtpaper
Cardstock Collector

Default ISO Recommendations for non-stamper

Hi

I have a stamping project but I haven't stamped in more than 7 years so I'm out of touch with tools and techniques.

I need to apply people's names onto paper pocket folders (they are too wide to run thru my printer, and i don't want to buy a wide-carriage printer for this project).

I considered clear labels, because they'd look yucky.

I considered cuttings slits in the front of the pocket and run the names on paper , cut the paper into strips and slip the strips into the slits - but I don't want to add the thickness.

I considered printing onto transfer paper, but I think that will transfer residue to the paper (where the letters aren't, as well as where the letters are).

So I'm considering stamps - but how do I do this?

Do I draw a faint line on my item, and apply each letter individually, using clear stamps?

Is there an item that will hold the individual stamps onto a level line, apply ink to them en masse, and then stamp?

Or, what are your recommendations?

Thank you so much in advance for your tips

PS - I'm concerned that each individual letter stamp will be very small and hard to work with - I'd love to find something where I can dial up each letter, or something that will make this very easy... ie, the right tool for the job (I have a lot of names to do!)

Last edited by mtpaper; 10-07-2012 at 08:23 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!