View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #31
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Here are my favorites for this week:
Happy Fall (TSC092 by ~CA~ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by CarrollAnn
FS Thankful by Darla Ryan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Darla Ryan
FS295 emerging leaves on a golden day by jkanack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jkanack
Ghost Threats IC356 by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Gailnm
Women are Angels WT395, HYCCT1201C by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Julie/Justwritedesigns
WT395 One of everything by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by MrsNoofy
The Magic of Christmas by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by LindaD
With Love at Christmas by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Grace

There were a lot of pretty cards in the galleries this week but I have been so busy making the HYCCT cards and some for myself that I haven't spent a lot of time in the galleries. Thanks for all of your wonderful inspiration ladies!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!