Challenge Title: Music Soothes the Soul
Hostess: Tenia (Tenia Sanders-Nelson)
Date: Sunday, October 7, 2012
Hello and welcome to the third annual Hope You Can Cling To Challenge!! I am so excited to be participating in such a wonderful cause and I am glad that y'all are joining today as well!!
Being a professional jazz pianist I know that music helps me on so many levels. Music makes me happy and feel awesome when I am having a not so great day. Music simply just soothes my Soul. So your challenge today is to create a card using pink and using any music related stamps or paper. Have fun and I can't wait to see what y'all created!! Hope all is well.....
VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery HERE
View the Hope You Can Cling To Master Challenge Thread HERE
1. All Hope You Can Cling To Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Hope You Can Cling To Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 7th, 2012 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our fabulous prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.
3. Please remember to put in the correct keyword when uploading your image. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
4. Please package all challenge entries with an envelope, protected with a clear plastic bag and mail them to our partner at the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center to benefit patients being treated for breast cancer and their family. We would like for them to receive cards throughout the month of October, but we understand if you'd like to mail all your cards at once.
5. Since these cards will be used by visitors for patients, most should be blank inside, but feel free to send cards with messages of hope for the patients in addition to your challenge cards!
The Department of Volunteer Services – Unit 115
Attn: Maggi Suttles
UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Boulevard
Houston, TX 77030
(Please note - because MD Anderson is part of the State of Texas, they ask that no religious sentiments be used on cards sent to the Cancer Center)