View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:39 AM   #123
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewnmachine View Post
OH HAPPY HAPPY DAY!!!!! IT WORKS!!! I think I'm going to faint ( or maybe have a cigarette!)

My baby bug works wonderfully with Cricut Craft Room! I opened up CCR, installed the device drivers, went to the design mat.....and deliberately chose a cartridge that is linked to my Gypsy. Expecting the worst ( smoke and flames shooting from my Cricut and my Cartridge nothing but a burnt out shell).....
BUT - I hit the cut button, it recognized my cartridge - and it performs just like the Gypsy. And it loaded the mat, cut the image and unloaded. Flawless!

Do you realize what this means????? I'm gonna get a mini!. Oh yes I am!!
Sewn- That is so great! I am so excited for you. Did you use the Gypsy with CCR? You know have the Gypsy plugged in like the Jukebox when you cut. Did you use your cartridges instead?

I have been using cartridges to cut or transfer my files over to the Gypsy. I would love to use CCR and have the Gypsy connected. Ok, I am probably not making sense. I have a small headache, lol.

Did you see the Mini is cutting felt and leather? There is a couple of you tube videos for Cricut Mini felt projects. One of my friends cut out a leather project with her mini. I about fainted over that leather thing, lol.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!