View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:33 AM   #122
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
If you never sell anything , you must have quite a stash!! I am not a fan of having a yard sale but I will sell online certain things. Clothes I usually take to Goodwill.
I tossed the idea again of getting a Cameo in addition to my Cricut, but right now I am having a blast with my new CTMH Art Philosophy and soon to arrive Ultimate Creative Cartridge. I use the card bases a lot and can still do my stamping and coloring of choice. I will still get the CTMH Artiste and then that will be it. That will give me a really good selection.
There is a woman here in IL. that assembles scenery or landscape pictures using very small paper cuts , you would probably love her work. She sells her framed work in artist galleries. My mother bought one and it is a favorite. Enjoy your art.
I can relate to minimal way of life. Simple is better for me , just make sure I have an area for my creativities.
I donate everything I no longer use. I have a nice stash but it's everything I love or use. When I no longer love it or use it I give it away. I declutter my craft room every week and then do a deep decluttering every six months. My Mom lives in a neighborhood with lots of elderly and the elderly highrises. I give my items away to the ladies so they can make pretty things. I donate my items to the thrift store, women's shelter's and runaway girl shelters.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!