View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:32 AM   #56
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by connie leone View Post
Nice card Paige! I will have to take another look to see what you made for your kitchen! I may have to case!! Oh but wait, I can't I don't have that cart! I do have the CTMH Art philosophy though! 2 more packs of the S.N. markers have been added to my collection!
Thanks! Don't you love that Philosophy cart!! Can't wait for the other one to come in.

I love the little coffee caddy and it's perfect for my kitchen but if you want one for your kitchen I'm sure there is something that would work for your style with another cart you have . I would make something for you if I knew what you wanted or needed. The cart used is a Lite cart so it is not to much and there are a lot of cute designs on there. Did you see the tea bag gift made for a friend? That was so much fun to make too !
Way to go with markers!! I have a favor- See how they blend in with the Copics. If they blend well together , it would be even more of an extension of the color palette to use! I think I will go ahead and order a pack or 2 myself today.