View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #4178
Suzy800
Hardware Hotshot

Very, very nice cards Kathy!!! I love them all......also love monochromatic.

Donna, you should ask my hubby what I all bring up!!! He thinks I bring my whole room....lol. I usually grab an assortment of designer papers, some plain cardstock, all my Tim Holtz distress inks (cause I just love them!!!), a box with some lace and a few ribbons in it, I have a plastic container I keep some of my favorite punches in and I bring that along, sometimes some silk flowers but not always. and my three binders of stamps. Of course my tools I need. There's usually a few other little odds and ends I bring too.....I've really started to pare down what I bring.....sort of......lol!!

Donna, my SU rep has a group of us and we have to place an order each month for a minimum of $25 and whose ever house we're having that months demo at is the hostess and she gets the credits for that months sales. We usually make 5 cards. We have so much fun!! And our SU demo also keeps track of our orders we make outside of the demo nights, and once we reach $200 in orders she gives us a $50 gift certificate to the SU catalogue......she's awesome!!!!

Mycraftingtherapyroom
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!