View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

It was a long work week, but I got some galley time in to clear my mind and bring a little enjoyment....so much to see and so little time! so many beauties....here are a few....hope you enjoy them! Now I can't wait to see all that I missed!

Female Birthday by carleneanne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Magnolias have layers... by dini - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Merry and Bright by susiestampalot - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Halloween Treat Pockets - Anna Wight by SweetMissDaisy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Heartfelt Creations Flower Pot Delicate Aster Pocket Card by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Asters Tag by AngelicaTurner - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Boss's Birthday Card by lauriejack - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Toxic Treats and Etruscan Elegance CAS by Auntie Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Twisted Apple Wreath by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Rose Garden Wall Hanging by debbiemom23cs - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Deck the Halls meets Anita Goodin by BBStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wtich Boot by SoSherry - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

All White Bouquet by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Birthday Cupcake Backpack by ckawamura - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I got a little carried away with Linda's work - but I do love these tags and cards:
Prima Trim by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and Mr. & Mrs. by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Love Tag by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Halloween Wonderland by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
Remember our Friends! pic 1 of 2 by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and
The Magic of Christmas by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Front: Spooky Tea Cottage - Front by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and back: Spooky Tea Cottage - Side 2 by lisa808 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Prickley Pear - Retro Style by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Thanksgiving by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Thanksgiving by kcs1955 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC357 Vintage Birthday by cathymac - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~Gift of Joy~ by Blooms in a Box - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everything Beautiful by Laurene - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share so selflessly--- you provide boundless inspiration!
Thanks to all who share in this thread -- smiles abound because of you taking the time

Have a great week, Everyone!
Happy Crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!