View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
Holstein
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Heart FAVORITES for the week ending October 7, 2012

Hi everyone. It's my turn to do the favorites thread this week. So many beautiful creations again this week, and more pink than usual because of the wonderful Hope you can cling to challenges.
Our notification team this week consists of Brenda(tessaduck), Mary(jandjccc), Shellie(shellied), and Elaine(ChaosMom).

This is the place to link all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in.

Here are some of my favorites
So Happy For You by Itsapassion - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Courage HYCCT1205 by philsmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
F4A137 Christmas Rosette by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1205 Soft Courage by DandI93 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Halloween Set by Miss Minx - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Queen 133 Denise by TrishG - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mr. & Mrs. by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stop and Smell the Roses by Broom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CAS190 Harlequin Silhouette by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:FS295 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sing Loud by MrsOke by MrsOke - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Gingham Country Wreath by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Poppy Love by BC Sherrie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sympathy Butterfly Card by sistersandie - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
HYCCT1205 COURAGE by CAKath - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Now show me the ones I've missed and make someone's day.

About this thread: The current week's FAVORITES thread is a way to give recognition to some of the standout creations shared in our SCS Gallery. Everyone is invited to post links to any special cards or projects that were uploaded last week.