View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #3405
germanstampler
Glitter Guru

I also prefer a real stamp in my hand but as Jo said- several DT works with Digis.
Im in the Designed2Delight designteam and Faith, the owner also created digi stamps. And they are very sweet !!!
Therefore i also work with digis. What i love about them is that you can change the size.

Hop over to the Designed2Delight Blog . There is a brand new "Free Digi of the month challenge". Read the rules (very easy and simple). You get a Free Digi image and you must join the current challenge. If you join the challenge you get a new freebie for the next month. I also the fun !

You asked how challenges works-perhaps it is a good start participating.

You get a Free Digi image and you must join the current challenge. If you join the challenge you get a new freebie for the next month. I also the fun !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne527 View Post
One of these days I will try a digi---I just love to stamp, emboss, yadayada,...old school? Besides, I have an archaic printer--so I have to hand feed my card stock in and some days when I do this...I am just short of wanting to clobber my printer!!! hahaha (goes in crooked, it misses the catch, it prints crooked after it botches the catch)...OY Vey huh? I should have such worries in this life! I do love your lil' Genius guy so maybe I will wander over and ck out the site! Please don't tell me about prices..shoosh now-you know we should never discuss what we spend here, I just bought some Kraftin' Kimmies on "a wicked good sale"--think they were like 1/2 off...plus my buddy over in England has a hankering for them--so maybe (maybe) I will share? haha
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!