View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #3559
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Ok ladies...I have caught up on all the chatter and wrote down points and items. I have a few questions and a few statements. First, thank you soooo much for listing your "F" items. I cannot tell you how much easier this is on me. In fact, because I know it's an inconvience for y'all those of you that listed your "F" items will get 1 pt for listing your items. Which by the way is everyone that made a card. This will continue until the end of the round. So don't forget to list your items. Ok now I will ask the questions first;
1. I need to know if the following people cas'd their cards so that I can give them the 5 pts if they did? Diane? Yvonne? Kathy? Ladies did you cas your cards?

Ok, well I guess that was the only question. Now I have a couple of statements. 1. I want to be fair to everyone and some people feel some of the things people are getting points for do not "qualify" as Items. Because of this I want a vote on if you think the following should be allowed to earn y'all points. Be honest because the majority wins, ok? Using "F" as an example;
1. The Item being a stick. Should you get points for "Four" sticks?
2. Should you get a point because your card was made on a "Friday".
3. If there are any other things you think should or should not be allowed to earn points please let me know.

Now please understand it does not matter to me either way...this challenge belongs to y'all so I want you to say what can or can not happen. It's all about the fun and I don't want to stand in the way of that so y'all tell me what you think. I know I get in silly moods and hand out points for silly reasons because of this should I just go by the list that the person posts and not question it? Be honest ok? (Remember ladies this is on the honor system; I am honored that you come and participate in the Alphabet Challenge each week. Thank you so much ladies.)

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!