View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:56 AM   #118
lylacfey
Pearl-ExPert

I will never yard sale, lol. I have horrible childhood memories of yard sales. My parents held them professionally. I have been thoroughly traumatized, ROFL.

Thank you for the wishes.

My DH is still deciding what to do about home situations. He's big into real estate. I am big into minimalism. Give me a Tumbleweed house and I can make it into a stylish haven. I am quick at decisions but he's the one who takes ten minutes to order ice cream and then chooses chocolate, lol. Even our friends tease us about it. They will ask if I decided on something. I will tell them no, still thinking about it. Then they will say "So, he hasn't decided yet?" ROFL! That is exactly it.

He uses my die cutter's too. I pack one up and it's out again, lol. I have been guilty of it a time or two like those darn bookmarks. Then I found several errors in two of the files. That bookmark idea went out the window, lol. I like my Cameo right now. I love my Xacto knife. I love fussy cutting over all the cutting methods out right now. I find it relaxing. I spent three hours fussy cutting out images last night. My home was quiet. It was me and my fussy cutting. Oh, my fat cat knocking everything off the desk. That was not very relaxing, lol.

http://www.pinterest.com/faerydreams
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!